Safcode | Code Your Ideas by Sir Safder
Ideas & Topics!
HTML & CSS
Amazon Virtual Assistant
Test Your Programming Skills with Safcode!
Here is all important interview / exams questions.
Student doing practice apptitude test on safcode platform.
Instruction: "Total Number of Questions: 20
Each question carry 10 mark , no negative marking"
1. The space left between the margin and the start of a paragraph is called?
2. Where are the frequently used accessed folders are found in MS outlook?
3. What is the shortcut that can be used to add mathematical equations in your document?
4. To apply center alignment to a paragraph we can press____?
Ctrl + E
Ctrl + S
Ctrl + C
Ctrl + A
5. Which option of Outlook should a user use in case he wants to follow up on an email later?
6. Which command allow user to add sections between two slides in Power Point?
Left-Click and select add section
Right click and select add section
right click and select reset slide
Left click and select reset files
7. Which tab should a user use in case he/she wants to accommodate the content in a page?
8. To change line height to 1.5 we use shortcut key :
9. Which option can be use to prioritize notes in OneNote?
adding links to the note book
Sort the notes
All of them
10. Which option would you choose if you are using teams meeting when you have few members which are specially abled?
11. Where user can find the pages of a notebook in one note?
12. Which option of format tab allows user to add a frame to the picture?
13. Which commands allows user to format text and apply bold or italic to the text?
Rich Text Control
None of them
14. Which command can be used to convert handwritten notes to type text in oneNote?
Ink to Text
15. In which view Headers and Footers are visible?
Page Layout View
Print Layout View
16. Text-styling feature of MS word is?
17. The option to introduced recommended pivotchart is via the _____ tab on the ribbon.
18. Which of the following is valid skype status?
In a skype call
Do not Disturb
In a Call
19. Which option on Skype should a user choose in case he/she want to share the document while on call?
share a window
share your PowerPoint files
share your desktop
share your documents
20. Which items are placed at the end of a document?