Safcode | Code Your Ideas by Sir Safder
Ideas & Topics!
HTML & CSS
Amazon Virtual Assistant
Test Your Programming Skills with Safcode!
Here is all important interview / exams questions.
Student doing practice apptitude test on safcode platform.
Instruction: "Total Number of Questions: 20
Each question carry 10 mark , no negative marking"
1. which of the following commands is used view the default installed database?
2. Character? limit to create database name in mysql?
3. A view is nothing but a ________ table.
4. Which of the following command is used to select a particular database?
5. A good example of a distributed application is ____________.
6. Which of the following function returns the number of unique values in a column?
7. A__________ is used to group related files that together store a database object
8. Which of the following command is used to get current date/time?
All of Them
9. ________________ is the capability of a system, network, or process to manage a growing amount of work, or its ability to enlarge so as to adapt to that growth
10. What is a candidate key?
Used to uniquely identify a Tuple
Alias for foreign key
Used to identify a column
None of Them
11. Which is the default order of sort in ORDER BY clause?
Both Ascending and Descending
Not in Order by Default
12. Microsoft SQL Server data base engine provides a relational__________ named as Azure SQL Database.
All of them
Infrastructure as a service (IAAS)
Database-As-A Service (DBaaS)
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
13. A view is a __________ Table.
14. Which MySQL statement is used to delete data from a database?
15. ______________ Command is used to remove rights or privileges from user accounts
16. A_________ attribute may itself contain two or more attributes, which represent basic attribute having independent meanings of their own.
17. How much storage space does DATETIME require?
18. Which of the following are types of synchronization?
None of them
Both Asynchronous & Semisychronous
19. Hot data means:
Data which is not processed
Data in Database
Data being processed
Data not in use
20. A systematic collection of data stored in a central location is known as?
None of Them