Safcode | Code Your Ideas by Sir Safder
Ideas & Topics!
HTML & CSS
Amazon Virtual Assistant
Test Your Programming Skills with Safcode!
Here is all important interview / exams questions.
Student doing practice apptitude test on safcode platform.
Instruction: "Total Number of Questions: 20
Each question carry 10 mark , no negative marking"
1. The format of the data entered must watch with the _________ format.
2. In Excel, which one denoted a range from B1 through E5?
B1 to E5
B1 $ E4
B1 - E5
3. Which function in Excel tells how many numeric entries are there ?
4. What type of chart will you use to compare performance of two employees in the year 2016 ?
5. What is the intersection of a column and a row on a worksheet called ?
6. Which function converts a number to text format and also adds a currency symbol.
7. To calculate the financial quarter for a specified date, the ________ function.
8. Functions in MS Excel must begin with ___?
An Equal Sign
An () sign
A > Sign
9. Which function calculates the Internal Rate of Return for a series of cash occurring at irregular intervals?
10. Which functions does not have arguments.
11. which function is return TRUE if the value refers to an empty cell.
12. What type of chart is useful for comparing values over categories ?
13. The Greater Than sign (>) is an example of _____ operator.
14. __________ refers to the current time for executing an activity.
15. Which excel file format can be used on another windows operating system with the correct interpretation?
All of them
16. What does the DIF format of excel stand for?
None of These
Data International Formula
Data Input Format
Data Interchange format
17. Select option that a user can use to protect data from tampering in excel?
18. __________ is a valuation method used to evaluate the worth or value of a possible investment.
Financial Banking Model
Annuity Cash Flows
Discounted Cash Flow
19. Excel includes the _______ to calculate maturities.
20. The _________ function is used to calculate the net present value from a series of unseen cash flows.
None of these