Safcode | Code Your Ideas by Sir Safder
Ideas & Topics!
HTML & CSS
Amazon Virtual Assistant
Test Your Programming Skills with Safcode!
Here is all important interview / exams questions.
Student doing practice apptitude test on safcode platform.
Instruction: "Total Number of Questions: 20
Each question carry 10 mark , no negative marking"
1. What does the DIF format of excel stand for?
Data Interchange format
Data International Formula
None of These
Data Input Format
2. Which function converts a number to text format and also adds a currency symbol.
3. Labels are aligned at the ________ edge of the cell
4. Which functions does not have arguments.
5. To calculate the financial quarter for a specified date, the ________ function.
6. Functions in MS Excel must begin with ___?
An Equal Sign
A > Sign
An () sign
7. You can complete a cell entry by pressing?
An arrow key
8. Select option that a user can use to protect data from tampering in excel?
9. Which excel file format can be used on another windows operating system with the correct interpretation?
All of them
10. Which function is provides serial number of the current date and time.
11. What type of chart will you use to compare performance of two employees in the year 2016 ?
12. What type of chart is useful for comparing values over categories ?
13. __________ is a valuation method used to evaluate the worth or value of a possible investment.
Financial Banking Model
Annuity Cash Flows
Discounted Cash Flow
14. The _________ function is used to calculate the net present value from a series of unseen cash flows.
None of these
15. __________ refers to the current time for executing an activity.
16. which function is return TRUE if the value refers to an empty cell.
17. The Greater Than sign (>) is an example of _____ operator.
18. A features that displays only the data in column (s) according to specified criteria?
19. In Excel, which one denoted a range from B1 through E5?
B1 $ E4
B1 - E5
B1 to E5
20. Which function calculates the Internal Rate of Return for a series of cash occurring at irregular intervals?